Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Expectations out of the coming conference - Dr James Goll

Just another day to go to the start of another conference - Engaging the revelatory realm (by Dr James Goll). Had been waiting for this day to arrive and not exactly sure what to expect out of this conference yet.  Probably the 2nd day will be much clearer.

Dad, I know not what to expect out of this conference, but I do know that You have something in store for me out of this conference. I just want to remain in Your Presence throughout the entire conference and also to discern Your Ways for me in this new phase in life. 

Holy Spirit, fill my 3 days with the Presence of God and show me the Ways. You shall lead me and guide my heart. I'm going for this conference with expectations of receiving from the Lord and guide my heart in every part of the conference itself. 

Thank You Lord Jesus for this conference.  I wanna see more of You.
    

No comments: