Thursday, May 09, 2013

Reviving this blog and re-living new moments with Daddy..

It's been ages and I've long forgotten this blog site until early May 2013. I started to read all the past blogs and remembered the days with Daddy. I missed those days and wanted them back once again. It had been a long plunge from high grounds and it takes time to recover from the plunge. Slowly and steady, Daddy will lead me home - to the highest grounds. Whether I'm discerning correctly or not, it doesn't matter to me anymore. It's a one-step per day and allowing Daddy to hold me and carry me. Daddy, I missed Your Presence. I want to feel Your Presence again. Where You are leading me, I know not. Whether my prayers are answered, I know not either. I've lost numerous and is this the life You have for me? I want to start everything in life all over again and this time, You take the lead. At this moment, I just want You to embrace me, that's all.. Time to revive this blog page and this whole blog is dedicated to You alone, Daddy. Each post is going to be an account of all the blessings and encounters with You.

No comments: