Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bless the Lord in ---> EVERYTHING

Psalm 103

As we are familiar with this Psalm, "Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name.", I always had this problem of blessing the Lord back in everything.  My mind is now having only the head knowledge but not the revelation of this Psalm.

However, it is never about me blessing the Lord.  It's about how Dad blesses us in everything.  He blesses us first, and in turn, He'll change our hearts to see His Goodness.  It's not about feelings or sensations.  It is a parched dry ground for me right now but I still believe that Dad has a greater blessing for me.

My eyes are not able to see the goodness of the Lord now,
My ears are not able to hear the goodness of the Lord now.
But the Lord will never stop His goodness from flowing into my life.

Dad, I can't rely on senses and feelings but to trust in You, that You are blessing my life and my family.  I do not know what is happening right now, but I just rest in this stillness and wait for You.  Even if I laze around at this moment, I guess it's a moment of rest for me AND to stop running/ barging aimlessly.  It's a time for me to stop, wait for You to take over me.  You will overtake my life and in this stillness, I'll rest under Your shades.

Dad,

Under Your wings, I seek refuge.
On Your Shoulders, You set me on high. 
You lift me up and soar like an eagle. 
An eaglet I am right now,
Waiting to be pushed beyond the cliff of impossibles.
And there, Your Wind will lift me higher
To the greater heights of impossibilities.

Holy Spirit, thank You for
healing me,
building me,
strengthening me,
molding me,
protecting me,
leading me, and
teaching me,
according to the Word of God.

Lord Jesus,
I see You as my Lord, not as a Rabbi. I want to worship You. You are my only Friend whom I can talk to, pour out my heart to, and You will always listen to my heart.   Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me. Thank You for blessing me, for embracing me, for protecting me.  Thank You for everything and making a "simple me". I love You, Lord Jesus.

No comments: