Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sustainability and protection - all for His love's sake

Last two weeks had been a week so filled with God's protection and sustainability.  I had a bout of food poisoning after ingesting some roach droppings that happened to be cooked together with the rice.  By the time I realised their existence in the rice, some of them had made their way into my stomach.  In my mind, I told myself that it will not affect me and my week.

True enough, it didn't adversely affect me throughout the entire week until the end of all the conference meetings and a wkend hi-tea gathering with Ps Corey (from Australia) and my group of blogger friends.  Daddy God, thank You for the protection during that entire week and keeping me with Your Strength.

Though the symptoms were minor during the conference meeting, they didn't stop my body from worshipping the Lord. The conference which I attended was "Releasing the Sound of Heavens" and it's all about praise and worship.

The entire conference was awesome with Ps Chris Dupree and Dan McCollam - having to learn about worshipping.  Probably will post it one day about the worshipping and the different kinds of worship.

Right after the conference meeting, my stomach started to churn a bit more with lotsa air running ard my digestive tracts.. But Dad sustained me all the way until the end of the gathering with Ps Corey and the bloggers @ Lime Restaurant for hi-tea.

When I reached home, fever started breaking out and all went loosed - bowels.. ugh... green, watery, blah blah blah.. sure signs of food poisoning... Had a short sms-ing time with my Rock Kids leader - Cheryl, and she told me to take Holy Comm.  I thank God for her who was placed in my life to remind me.

Right after taking the Holy Comm and some medications, i fell into a sleep - only to wake up abt 2 hrs later without any break from the fever.  I got pretty mad this time and I asked the Holy Spirit to fight this food poisoning immediately.  Amazingly, Dad.. the Holy Spirit fought the food poisoning immediately and the high fever broke right after the prayer. Still felt a little feverish and I took the last panadols to bring down the fever and slept through the night.

The next morning, the fever had gone leaving remnants of the food poisoning (i.e. rumbling stomach and solid state green bowels).. Still feeling the tiredness and boy.. my mom did got on my nerves.  Though I snapped at her in church, I didn't feel much pain except to feel annoyed by her nonsense...  Anyway, thank God that my grumpiness didn't last long and things went back normal after the service..  :P

Without any appetite for food and feeling nauseous, my stomach sure enjoyed the gummies!!  Had so much of the gummies that I felt so happy after that.. lol.. anyway, sugars are meant to make you happy esp when your stomach is so upset.. :P  Quite a way to cheer it up..

After the whole day in church, I decided to see the doctor for medications to restore the good bacteria in my tummy and I was given 2 days mc which I was like yay!! i can sleep more for the 2 days and really rest.

In essence after the whole week, I saw how Daddy God had been protecting me from the dreaded food poisoning and how He sustained me throughout the entire week to enjoy worshipping Him.  This seemed to be like a warfare but the only thing in my head tells me is, I don't give a hoot to what the devil is trying to do on me.  My God protects me with His shield, His Sword will just kill any evil that's trying to harm me, His Love will simply embrace me totally - like a child carried in His arms.

Thank You Dad for everything that through Lord Jesus Christ who died for me and sending the Holy Spirit to be my protector, healer, teacher, guidance and everything. In Jesus name, amen. =)

No comments: